- Registration for admission in classes from Class-I to IX & XI starts in the month of January.
- Applicant should be at least five years as on 31st March for admission in class-I.
- Registration fee is Non-refundable.
- Registration does not imply admission.
- The date and time for the interview is given at the time of registration.
- The last date for making payments is given by the Admission Committee/Office.
- Registration is compulsory prior to admission.
- Admission is given purely on the basis of merit.
- Admission is open to all, irrespective of caste, but subject to regulations.
- Mid-term admissions are not made, except in transfer cases, subject to availability of seats.
- It is the responsibility of parents to collect all information regarding admission and fee.
- The new entrants will have to submit the Transfer Certificate (countersigned by the authorized office of the board) issued by the school last attended, failing which they will not be considered as enrolled students.
- Submission of Migration Certificate for students from other Boards, except CBSE Board, is mandatory.
- Name and date of birth as written in the previous School Leaving Certificate will remain final and will not be changed afterwards, except for the classes-I to III.
- Date of birth certificate is compulsory for admission in classes -I to III.
- No admission will be given in class X and XII as per CBSE Norms, except in transfer cases.
Documents required for Admission
The members of Admission Committee ensure that the parents submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- One latest passport size coloured photographs of the child.
- Attested photocopy of birth certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Photocopy of Detailed Mark Sheet (Report Card) of the previous exam passed.
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (compulsory for all the classes, except for classes -I to III.)
- Duly completed Registration-cum-Admission Form.
- Physical Fitness Certificate of the child.