There are Millions of students who wants’ job in technical field as a technician in Electrical and as a junior engineer in Fitter field after their schooling, so those students who want to join as a technician or junior engineer in Fitter branch in industry, he/she Can do ITI Fitter Course for 2 year program, who did his/her 10th .
Teaches a student all the fundamental concepts of Technology / Mechanism /Engineering for those students who want to become a Fitter/ fabricator / Engineers in Fabrication Field. An ITI (Fitter) is an extremely professional course where students can choose their specializations and pursue their career interest.
Once the students earn their ITI, they can take up a job in the engineering field every where. Another advantage of a ITI(Fitter) is that students can a get chance to enter into the Diploma college in the second year.
In the second year of Diploma College a few percentage of seats are reserved for ITI students depending on the ITI that a student has selected. Hence this ITI is also referred to as ‘backdoor to Diploma engineering’. Thus all engineering aspirants can take up a ITI course in this field and become the future engineers of the country.
Documents Required For the Admission in ITI (Fitter):-
- 10th Mark Sheet. (Self Attested copy)Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate.
- (Original) Original or Provisional 10th (Self Attested copy)
1. Production & Manufacturing industries.
2. Structural Fabrication like bridges, Roof structures, Building & construction.
3. Automobile and allied industries
4. Service industries like road transportation and Railways.
5. Ship building and repair
6. Infrastructure and defence organisations
7. In public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India & abroad.
8. Self employment